Sunday, September 2, 2012

Studio 54

Birthday Celebration



      So, today is my birthday... but last night some of my closest friends threw my a party over @ Bar None.  It was amazing.  Studio 54 as the theme.  Even went up for auction and got bought by my twinnie.  Very thankful to everyone who was able to make it.  If you've never been to this club, stop by and check it out---we won't bite. :P

My models in the first pic are Alex & Roxy.  Be sure to check out their blogs. <3




The Look:

Hair: Mercy - Brown 02 (=DeLa*=)
Skin: Renzie - Bronze (Al Vulo)
Top: LiquidMetal Bandeau - Purple 1 ( [FU] )
Shorts: Vintage Jeans - Taylor (*T.Whore*)
Tights: Fishnet Wide - Blue (Erratic)
Shoes: Rainbow Roller Skate - PINK/white (JustB)  discontinued
Nails: Female Long ( [MANDALA] )
Accessories:  Im a F. Junkie  leg strap (Dirtyland)




No comments:

Post a Comment